Hey all! I have a [NEW] video up on my YouTube Channel!
Here’s how I remove my acrylic nails at home. Do note that I am not a licensed nail tech nor have I been trained to do this. This is just the technique that works for me since I’m not too fond of how my local nail salons remove them. (I.e; Using a NYC MetroCard or sliding a thin foreign object between the acrylic and the nail bed to flick it off) Ouch! lol
– 100% Non-acetone Nail Polish Remover
– Glass Bowl
– 100 Grit Black Nail File: http://bit.ly/1F61OPV
– Salon Edge Acrylic Nail Drill: http://amzn.to/1FkpArh
– Nail Buff Block
– Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color
– Milani Color Statement Nail Lacquer in “34 – Silhouette”
– Sally Hansen Miracle Gel 2x Top Coat
[I purchased all of these items with my own mula $$]
I hope you enjoyed & thanks for stopping by!
Oh yea! And don’t forget to follow me!