Here are my TOP 10 Beauty Items for 2015!!?
– Benefit’s The POREfessional Face Primer — This primer is currently my favorite for the year followed by Too Faced’s primer for sensitive skin. It leaves the surface of the skin smooth with a poreless appearance which I find works great for ANY foundation.
– Lancôme’s Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Foundation — This is the perfect foundation for my oily skin. I’m left with a long-lasting matte finish without the need for constant touch-ups or blotting.
– Too Faced’s Better Than Sex Mascara — The name of the mascara explains it all. Ok, maybe not better but just as good!
– YSL’s Rouge Volupte Shine in 11 Beige Instinct — As a darker skin girl in a world filled with pale pinks and creamy peaches I sometimes find it hard to find a perfect nude lippie to suit my skin complexion. This moisturizing and sweet smelling lipstick by YSL does the trick for me and the casing is absolutely to die for! Tre chic. 😉
– Marc Jacobs’ The Face I – Liquid Foundation Brush No. 1 — I’ll admit that this brush was a splurge but I can honestly say it was worth each penny. The Face I is my favorite brush for applying liquid and powder foundation. It doesn’t soak up and waste product although it is extremely dense yet soft. I’m always left with an air-brushed finish that I gag over each and every time.
– Clarisonic’s Smart Profile ™ Face and Body — My skincare regimen hasn’t been the same since I was introduced to the Clarisinic Smart Profile. I’ve previously owned the Mia 1 and have tried a large variety of brush heads but the Smart Profile combo outbeats them all! My skin is always on level 100 of clean when I remove my makeup and head to bed.
– Makeup Eraser’s Makeup Eraser — Just think about it; no product in your eyes that leaves you in agony as you’re washing your face, no left over mascara on your brand new white towels, and no hard to remove lipstick stains on your rags. Wet it, wipe your face, makeup is gone! No further explanation needed. ::drops mic and walks off stage left:: ???
– Sally Hansen’s Miracle Gel Top Coat —With this magical “gel” top coat even the cheapest of nail polishes that usually tend to chip or crack after a day hold its ground! I use this polish on top of any color from any brand!
– 100% Natural African Shea Butter — I’ve had a few people ask me what type of moisturizer I use for my extremely dry skin. My answer is always 100% Natural African Shea Butter. Although I love the different scents and fragrances that Bath and Body Works sells, they just don’t do anything to keep my skin from cracking and flaking. 100% shea butter seals in the moisture from my shower and keeps my skin soft to touch all day.
That completes my Top 10 Beauty Products of 2015! If you haven’t already, be sure to check out the Top 10 Hair Products that made it to my list for 2015!
Thanks for stopping by! Oh, and don’t forget to follow me. =)
– JodyAnnC xo